2016 Suzuki GSX1300RAL6 (BK/GY)
The Suzuki Hayabusa is quite simply the Ultimate Sportbike. Twist the throttle and it responds with awesome acceleration and crisp throttle response in every gear with an unbelievable top-end charge. Thanks to a lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum frame and state-of-the-art suspension, that performance is matched by equally impressive handling, providing exceptional control in tight corners, reassuring stability in sweeping turns and a smooth ride on the highway.
- Engine: 1340cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 81.0 mm x 65.0 mm (3.19 in x 2.56 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electronic
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, RK GB50GSV Z4, 114 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Brembo, Disc, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21.0 L (5.5 US gallons), 20.0 L (5.3 US gallons) CA model
- Color: Candy Daring Red / Metallic Mystic Silver, Metallic Thunder Gray / Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2190 mm (86.2 in)
- Overall Width: 735 mm (28.9 in)
- Wheelbase: 1480 mm (58.3 in)
- Ground Clearance: 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Seat Height: 805 mm (31.7 in)
- Curb Weight: 266 kg (586 lbs)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Powerful 1340cc in-line 4-cylinder fuel-injected, liquid-cooled DOHC engine built to deliver a broad wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets riders select engine power output to match preferences or riding conditions.
- Dual 310mm (12.2 inch) floating-brake rotors are mated with radial-mount Brembo monobloc front brake calipers. The calipers are lighter and more rigid than conventional bolt-together calipers, deliver better feedback, and are ?tted with larger pistons that increase initial bite for greater controllability. The hollow-type mounting bolts further reduce weight.
- The standard equipment Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS enhances brake performance by helping prevent, to a certain extent, wheel locking due to changes in road conditions or excessive braking, by matching stopping power to available traction.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Brembo, Disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 1480 mm (58.3 in.)
- Seat Height
- 805 mm (31.7 in.)
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, RK GB50GSV Z4, 114 links
- Candy Daring Red; Metallic Mystic Silver, Metallic Thunder Gray; Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.